Sterilight Platinum UV Sterilizer
Sterilume HO lamps utilize low pressure high output technology in order to deliver superior performance.
All SP lamps include the following:
> Proprietary lamp coating
> Consistent UV output
> Superior cold water start conditions
> One year warranty
Features of Sterilight Platinum UV Sterilizer systems
• Equipped to inactivate chlorine-resistant parasites such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia, harmful bacteria like E.Coli, and viruses not visible to the naked eye.
• Specially designed and tested Sterilume™-HO lamps provide consistent and reliable ultraviolet output over the entire life of the lamp (9000 hours) to ensure continuous purification.
• The system is easy to maintain and service with easy lamp and cartridge replacement and quick disconnect fittings.
• New Safety-Loc™ connector with interlock that ensures power is disconnected before lamp can be removed, hidden ground wire, and visual lamp on indicator.
• Built with a durable stainless steel chamber to prolong life and eliminate ultraviolet light degradation.
• The power supply visually displays the remaining lamp life and will go into alarm if the lamp fails. Monitored systems also have the ability to read the percentage of UV output.
• The power supply has a sealed case to prevent damage from accidental water intrusion and is fully CSA and CE compliant.
• Monitored systems have a specialized 254nm UV intensity sensor which notifies homeowner of changes in UV performance.
• Monitored systems allow for the installation of an optional solenoid valve which will stop the flow of water through the chamber should the UV performance fall below a safe a level.
• Validated systems (SCV and SCMV series) are NSF 55 Class B certified.
Flow rate of the Platinum range is from 11 GPM to 60GPM
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for price quote or call us at 67429558