UV Sterilight Copper Series
The quality of your water may deteriorate and become contaminated with bacteria and harmful viruses, that is why having an ultraviolet sterilizer is so important in keeping your water free from bacteria and viruses.
The Sterilight Copper™ system is a reliable, economical and chemical-free way to safeguard drinking water in any residential application.
The Sterilight Copper™ system has been designed and tested to ensure quality drinking water is at everyone’s finger tips.
Features of the Sterilight Copper UV Sterilizer system
• Equipped to inactivate chlorine-resistant parasites such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia, harmful bacteria like E.Coli and viruses not visible to the naked eye.
• Specially designed and tested Sterilume™-EX lamps provide consistent and reliable ultraviolet output over the entire life of the lamp (9000 hours) to ensure continuous purification.
• The system is easy to maintain and service.
• The ultraviolet lamp can be changed without interrupting the water flow.
• Built with a durable stainless steel chamber to prolong life and eliminate ultravioletlight degradation.
• The power supply is integrated into the lamp connector and has an LED power/lampon indicator.
Flow rate of the Copper range is from 0.5 GPM to 4GPM
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for price quote or call us at 67429558