UV Sterilizer – Sterilight Cobalt Series (Medium Capacity)
The Sterilight Copper™ system is a reliable, economical and chemical-free way to safeguard drinking water in any residential application. The Sterilight Copper™ system has been designed and tested to ensure quality drinking water is at everyone’s finger tips.
The quality of drinking water can change with time and become contaminated with harmful bacteria. The Sterilight Cobalt™ family of UV disinfection systems is a reliable, economical and chemical-free way to safeguard drinking water in any residential application. Sterilight Cobalt has been designed and tested to ensure quality drinking water is at everyone’s finger tips.
Regardless of your need, there is a Cobalt system to suit your requirements. VIQUA offers systems that range in flow rates from 8 gpm for an average home, up to 50 gpm for a larger home or small business. Features of Sterilight Cobalt UV Sterilizer systems • Equipped to inactivate chlorine-resistant parasites such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia, harmful bacteria like E.Coli, and viruses not visible to the naked eye.
• Specially designed and tested Sterilume™-HO lamps provide consistent and reliable ultraviolet output over the entire life of the lamp (9000 hours) to ensure continuous purification.
• The system is easy to maintain and service with easy lamp and cartridge replacement and quick disconnect fittings.
• New Safety-Loc™ connector with interlock that ensures power is disconnected before lamp can be removed, hidden ground wire, and visual lamp on indicator.
• Built with a durable stainless steel chamber to prolong life and eliminate ultraviolet light degradation.
• The Cobalt™ ICE power supply visually displays the remaining lamp life and will go into alarm if the lamp fails. Monitored systems also have the ability to read the percentage of UV output.
• The power supply has a sealed case to prevent damage from accidental water intrusion and is fully CSA and CE compliant.
• Monitored systems have a specialized 254nm UV intensity sensor which notifies homeowner of changes in UV performance.
• Monitored systems allow for the installation of an optional solenoid valve which will stop the flow of water through the chamber should the UV performance fall below a safe a level.
• Validated systems (SCV and SCMV series) are NSF 55 Class B certified. Email us at [email protected] for price quote or call us at 67429558