Tami Symphony - Water purifier
The latest product to the Tami range of Water Purifier, perfect for your office. Cold, hot & ambient purified water at a touch of a button! Get this office water purifier today, call us at 67429558 Features
- Sleek minimalist design increases the ease of use of the Tami Symphony. We've designed it for easy dispensing at a touch of a button!
- Built-in cup holder to hold the cups in a neat manner & with cups and tumblers getting larger, with a large dispensing area for even the largest of cups and mugs!
- Direct chill system - for large volumes of cold water
- Available in 2 colours, Sleek Black and Gunmetal Grey
- CONTACTLESS DISPENSING TO HELP REDUCE COMMON TOUCH POINTS IN THE PANTRY
- View Video here
- Triple Filtration System
- Polypropylene Pre filter - Filters out any large particles in the water
- Granular Activated Carbon Filter - Absorbs Chlorine and other volatile organic chemicals
- Activated Carbon Filter - Further polishes and refines the water so it is pleasant to drink and enjoy
- Ultraviolet Sterilizer to kill 99.99999% of bacteria and viruses, ensuring that every drop that is dispensed is bacteria and virus free
- All Tami Water Purifiers come installed with our proprietary water block, a physical device capable of stopping any leak if an unfortunate event should happen
- Tami Symphony also comes with a drip tray level detection, where an alarm will sound when the drip tray is full, signalling to the end user that the drip tray has to be emptied.
- An additional leak detection inside the unit, first of its kind, to detect when any possible leak is occurring and to send a signal to shut off the water supply to prevent further leak.
Cold Water - 120 litres/hour @ 2 - 10 degrees
Hot Water - 120 litres/hour @ 90 - 95 degrees
Dimensions- 35cm(D) x 33cm(W) x 120cm(H) Promotion
Contact us at 67429558
or email us at [email protected]
to find out more about our latest promotion! Consumables
- The triple filters will require replacement every six months from the date of first use.
- The Ultraviolet Sterilizer lamp will require replacement every 9000 man hours